Being a member of AMPA is rewarding!
The Australian Mooney Pilots Association Ltd (AMPA) is a non-profit organization that is largely run by volunteers. You’ll find that we are friendly, helpful and a good source of information about Mooney aircraft and aviation in general.
Membership is open to anyone interested in Mooney aircraft and/or aviation in general.
As a full member, for $75.00 AUD per annum you are entitled to:
- Automatically receive our quarterly newsletter
- Ask questions and contribute to the discussion forum
- Attend our award winning Pilot Safety Program (PSP) and Mooney Maintenance Program (MMP). These are run regularly for an additional and modest fee
- Join us on regular flyins to all parts of Australia (and sometimes beyond)
- Participate in our discounted Aircraft Insurance Scheme through BMG Aviation
- Post classified advertisements on our website
- Buy Mooney branded clothing and other merchandise.
We also offer three year memberships for $180.00 AUD which is a 20% discount on the normal annual fee.
How do I become a member?
There are three ways:
- Apply online
- Download a PDF application form and email the completed document back to us
- Download a PDF application form and post the completed document back to us.
If you are downloading an application form, you can email the completed PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can post your completed application form to:
PO Box 364
Campbell ACT 2612